'South Africa love me as I am' - Khanyi Mbau reacts to being compared to 'raw chicken'


Khanyi Mbau who recently shared a picture of herself that went viral, with South Africans creating thousands of memes to mock and accuse her of bleaching her skin, has reacted to being compared to ‘raw chicken’.
Taking to her IG page she re-posted a raw chicken meme and asked South Africans to accept her for who she is and even created a banter by offering the raw chicken to them.
'South Africa love me as I am, accept me, please take this offering of these pieces of me..#PinkLivesMatterToo,' she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Impeached Edo deputy speaker refuses to return official cars, says they are gifts Author: Chika Jones

The Edo state house of assembly speaker who was impeached has vowed not to return her official cars - Mrs Elizabeth Ativie insists that the...